STUDENT VISA OUTSIDE CANADA
Student Visa outside Canada
Do you want to get permanent residence in Canada?
Then, coming as an international student in Canada can be the very first step to take for this journey. Because Canadian international student visa is something which can turn your dream into reality.
How international students can apply for student program?
The International Student Program has been divided into four different steps. However, to enclosure clarity, you can keep monitoring your application process progressing. Here is the process to follow:
- Completed IMM 1295 – Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (a PDF form)
- Letter of Acceptance — Student Information for a Study Permit from a designated University
- Your passport in original — photocopy or scan if you apply online
- Proof that you have enough money to pay your tuition fees and living expenses for your first year in Canada
- Photo — digital if you apply online
- Note:The international students may work part-time (up to 20 hours a week) without a work permit while pursuing their studies in Canada. It allows students to learn about Canada and its culture. It also allows students to work on-campus or off-campus.
Discover effective immigration options for you
After completing Canadian educational credential, you can become a great candidate to apply for permanent Canadian residence. As Canadian immigration programs keep changing frequently, therefore, you will be able to choose your immigration option when needed.
If you are married, then your spouse can also apply for a Work Permit with you.
To get more details, contact CMC Immigration. You can experience ongoing support throughout the process by CMC immigration.
Do you need further assistance? Contact CMC Immigration.