Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program
Atlantic Provinces also called Atlantic Canada is the region of Canada located on the Atlantic Coast. It includes four provinces of Canada namely – New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland and Labrador. Atlantic Immigration Pilot is an employer-driven program to recruit and hire skilled and experienced workers to fill jobs in Atlantic Provinces where Canadian citizens or permanent residents are not available.
There are three sub-categories of AIPP:
- Atlantic High-Skilled Program
- Atlantic Intermediate Skilled Program
- Atlantic International Graduate Program
The employers are required to be designated before they can make a job offer and hire a candidate under AIPP.
Every province handles this designation separately.
To be designated, an employer must:
- be in good standing.
- have been operating in the Atlantic region for at least 2 years.
- work with a settlement service provider organization to help his candidates get settlement services.
Do you need further assistance? Contact CMC Immigration.