Change Visa Status

Change Visa Status

Canada, a land of opportunities, offers many opportunities to its temporary residents, if you are:

  • a visitor,
  • working on a work permit,
  • on a study permit or
  • having any other temporary status,

you can change your immigration status.
We offer you an expert advice to change immigration status (visa status) in Canada through the following:

Work Permit
A visitor can apply for a Work Permit if he or she has valid temporary resident status. Visitors can also apply for an extension of stay in Canada.

Permanent Residence
Changing visitor status to permanent residency is not possible except in specific cases such as Refugee Status or Spousal Sponsorship. For Work Permit holders, application for permanent residency can be initiated as long as candidate meet or qualify the eligibility criteria.

Do you need further assistance? Contact CMC Immigration.